Translate

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Mr Ten in Coming out the Cold

Mr Ten in Coming out the Cold


Feeling alone but not alone tonight I try to clear my head and not get mad. I wonder back into the land of thoughts with Mr Ten... I close my eyes and see him smiling at me ... putting out his hand to hold mine as we walk inside my sl house.. sitting down the blank we start out cuddling on the blanket.. soon he starts to kiss my neck and rub my thigh. the one thing I can never say is that the lust between Mr Ten and I is very very strong.. soon he is taking me in his arm and wraping me in love.. show me how strong his love is while making sweet love to me in the water. ....












  














 







 As I layed breathing heavy on that rug .. I closed my eyes and feel fast asleep.  When I woke the next morning .. Mr Ten was gone and only the smell of sex and his cologne remained.   I couldn't stop smiling that next day.









No comments:

Post a Comment